VS Rockets (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, October 20, 2017, 08:10 (2392 days ago) @ Xenos

I don't know what it is about rockets in D2, but they seem borderline worthless to me. I can't get a kill with them. I try to go for max velocity and blast radius (using Morrigan-D), but it still seems like anything but a direct hit does no damage. Also tried Curtain Call with cluster bombs and it didn't seem any better.

I have fun with the Morrigan-D on occasion, but it's just not that effective in PvP. It would need more velocity or blast radius to be much of a contender.

In D2 they give seeking rockets really small blast radii, so Morrigan-D will rarely get you a kill in D2 unless you get close. Sins of the Past is what I've had by far the best luck with for rocket launchers in PvP. Very big blast radius with cluster bombs. Even so, it still isn't as crazy good at guaranteeing kills as D1 rocket launchers, but when you get used to their quirks you can get kills most of the time.

This has been precisely my experience.

In my opinion though Legend of Acrius is the best power weapon in PvP once it's upgraded :)

This is what I've been hoping, and I'm super close. 8/10 Raid seals in-hand. Of all the exotics I've accquired so far, this is the one I have the most anticipation about.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread