The proverbial square one (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 01, 2014, 07:44 (3660 days ago) @ Hoovaloov

On the topic of color, I think it's important to pay attention to the colors within Sekhmet's post. I've noted the words/phrases that were highlighted with a color and their respective color codes from the DBO forums and RGB equivalents.

/?atmospheric/ = color #c00 (RGB: 204,0,0)
/the answer/ = color #60c (RGB: 102,0,204)
/object of particular interest/ = color #c00 (RGB: 204,0,0)

Based on these observations, my guesses on how to next proceed are to either:

1) Ignore the red channel of the images and look for hidden information on the green/blue channels

2) Manipulate the images to match the ratio of RGB in "/the answer/" color

3) Treat the clu255pe0id0ae.png image as a red herring literally and ignore it

I have no idea what to do about the grid, although I did notice that it happens to be 7x7 blocks, which makes sense for a Bungie related puzzle. :)

All we have is your guess involving the color use of the text. I personally think the time of interception could be a factor.

And yet...

Hey Sekhmet! Is it possible you have a higher resolution image available or is that not a possibility at this time?

//SIG_INT/DAT_STRM_INJECT/COMM.AI.DBO.SEKHMET //MODE/EN
//BEGIN-TX

The binary data included in the original message is sufficient for further analysis.

//END-TX

Lots of ideas, with little direction. There is so much context that we do not have. Even the terrestrial location could be a factor.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread