Meanwhile in Cell Block #Q... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 01, 2014, 21:14 (3660 days ago) @ /Sekhmet/
edited by INSANEdrive, Thursday, May 01, 2014, 21:31

So much... math. I suppose I should expect as much from AI. Its 0 to 9, not 1 to 10 silly.

Anywho- Mornings aren't my fortay - but my brain went "The pattern is Squares!" around noon and off I went.

I played with the idea of things being squared - that didn't last long.

I'm glad to see we are talking about those circles - my take on them at first was perhaps some sort of triangulation. Not getting much from that I moved on.

To me the question is - What are we do to with all these numbers? Unless the answer is in major l33t speak, there are other steps to do. So I looked around for answers.

I don't know If I have anything - but I post for inspiration. If it helps then I did my part.

At first I thought about the grid and asked my self if it could be some sort of Polybius square. For that to be the case we might need to know what the outer white boxes have to do with anything.

Could it be a Grille? No - for that too work we would need some sort of cipher - perhaps that's what the colors could mean.

I looked at it and asked - Phone Number? I looked at my phone, and because there are very few 3's this wouldn't work right now.

How about a Caesar box? That involves square roots so it would be due course per the pattern - but for that to work we would need to know what the numbers mean.

...and right now? Playing with the idea of it being a Latin square of some sort. That does have the same sort of format as RGB hex codes, but really I'm just trying to figure out the options. Grasping at straws in hopes to see the patterns. Any one of these might help - no option is off the table as far as I consider.

So yea. That's what I got. May the Order of the Sun guide you.

Edit: But the numbers next to one another null that idea...

How about this then, in what direction should we be reading this? All we know its might be eastern style top to bottom, from right to left. I guess that what the background is for. The gap in the pattern of the outer white boxes might be telling something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread