What I think to be the filled in white squares (Destiny)

by specops115, Thursday, May 01, 2014, 20:04 (3660 days ago) @ Hoovaloov

Interesting! What were you doing to calculate the outside values? Adding/multiplying the values in the rows and columns? Something else?

All diagonals to the outside (some of the outside is not used obviously just use the ones that correspond to the white squares)

I had also thought about the groups being RGB values. But I don't even know how 9 RGB values would end up being useful, not sure where it would lead.

I was trying to find all pixels with those colors present in any image. You can see with the code I got frustrated and added all permutations of colors that may have been intended since it is possibly ambiguous as to which order RGB goes around the outside

I expected there would be a thin trail of remaining pixels (particularly in the distorted image because it's easier to insert selected pixels into a noisy source) spelling out a link or a brief phrasae

No luck so far - all the colors I tried only came up with 3 pixel matches that didn't seem to point anything out unfortunately (this was across all 3 sources provided so far)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread