Adding to the list (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Thursday, January 15, 2015, 13:02 (3402 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- Birth of History spaceship is missing textures in the middle section and has been that way since the first Iron Banner event.
- On PS4, periodically the sound from the game will drop out while playing. Party chat continues normally. I'm assuming this is a PSN issue and not actually a Destiny bug, but still.
- The plot makes no damn sense and is seemingly out of order. I guess that's just a terrible design decision, but it is why the game is a 7 and not a 10 in my book.
- There's a bugged chest on the moon that can't be looted, in the first building to the left of where you spawn in for patrol missions.
- NAB, but poor design: Unable to explore many large areas during patrol, such as the black garden, etc..
- NAB, but poor design: Must return to orbit before returning the tower. I cheat this by joining a friend's fireteam who is at the tower already whenever possible.
- NAB, but poor design: The very first auto rifle is really strong in crucible.
- NAB, but poor design: No Land Beyond. Almost all aspects of this gun are awful. Takes an exotic slot, clips through the ground in PvP intro animations, shows a "scope glow" to enemies despite not having a scope, zooms in when ADSing despite not having a scope, RoF is terrible, but can be "reload cancelled" to speed it up (that's a bug), etc..
- Postmortem melee kills shouldn't be possible.
- Netcode lag is super common, leading to immortal enemies who run into walls and then teleport, followed by me instantly dying to bullets that were never fired.
- Truth shows "2" as the magazine size when inspected, but is actually mag size 3.
- NAB but poor design: Iron Banner, a PvP event, requires hours of boring PvE glimmer farming in order to reap all rewards.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread