Fatebringer. :D (Destiny)

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, March 16, 2015, 19:02 (3349 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So, I don't have a fatebringer.

I've sort of avoided getting one for this reason. I use a number of weapons here and there, and my favorites change based on what activities I'm doing.

I've avoided getting fatebringer for precisely this reason. I don't want a weapon that is so much better than everything else.

This is also how I feel about gjallarhorn. That's a tough one for me because I'm a big rocket launcher fan in FPS games in general. I did some amazing things with half-life's guided missile rocket launcher. I was amazingly good with the RL in Doom. I loved the RL in Marathon. I'm a RL guy. But the problem is, most RL's in destiny don't even come close to the utility of gjallarhorn in many situations. Gally should be a 1 tube RL to even it up with everything else probably. It's just too good.

So I've avoided pushing on getting a fatebringer. I don't want only one primary that is the best thing I'll ever use. I want variety, and I'm willing to sacrifice a little to help keep me on my toes.

But I'm also an anomaly in that I like a real challenge, rather than a script to follow to get what I want. =)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread