RIP Hawkmoon, and other hidden changes. (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:15 (3318 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Ran even more Crucible with Cody and Sammy to try to get used to the changes, and We've noticed some oddities.

Cody thinks that the range of FRs might have been reduced, while I feel that a greater tragedy is afoot.

My Hawkmoon feels like a regular hand cannon.

I noticed that I can no longer two-shot (except on occasion), with most fights taking three shots (doing 44 damage now, instead of 96). On top of that, I fired six shots at a point-blank target (hip fire), and missed every single one of them. At long range, I was barely hitting anyone.

This is a long fall from back when I could two-shot a sniper, and reminds me of how much transparency Bungie has lacked with their previous updates, with people finding out through Reddit what Bungie has tinkered with.

Anyone else noticing different weapon behaviors?

Welp, I know what I'm testing when I get home.

I'm hoping that you were in another sleep deprived state and this is wrong. LOL :(

- CC

Yes, I too hope this is coming from Korny Miller and not Korny Munkerson.

I just finally got my Hawkmoon fully leveled last night and haven't even taken it into the Crucible yet.

Let me know what your feeling is after using it Cutter.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread