RIP Hawkmoon, and other hidden changes. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 23:52 (3316 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Another thing I found kind of funny: Claude is like "Well, I don't play on the console that even has Hawkmoon, but Thorn's working fine so clearly nothing's changed with Hawkmoon!" That uh... That's kind of random... But yeah, I can confirm Thorn is just as (if not more) lethal as ever. Use your Thorn, kids!

That's not even remotely what I said. I was addressing a post that built on your Hawkmoon post to suggest that exotic handcannons in general had been nerfed, and I disagreed. I said that I couldn't comment on Hawkmoon since I can't use it, but that MY experience with exotic handcannons (TLW and Thorn) were that they had NOT been nerfed, and in fact might be buffed.

But hey, thanks for the interpretation!

You implied that my post was talking about exotic hand cannons (and you clearly still think that). I never said that (and in fact, highlighted how much better TLW was going to be in a different, earlier post), my post was strictly talking about my experience with Hawkmoon post-patch.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread