I agree with Kermit. (Destiny)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 15:48 (3317 days ago) @ Korny

Makes me dread logging in this evening and jumping back into the crucible.

Just when I was really starting to get the hang of it and really have a good time in PVP this happens.

Not looking forward to trying to find something else that works for me. So long trusty hand cannons, it was nice knowing you Hawkmoon, we had a wonderful time Thorn.

The buff on special ammo may or may not affect me, I'll need to play to see, there have only been a few games where I have really had to struggle to get more but mostly I always have enough. The only game I think this is really going to be crucial for me is The Anomaly where I wreck shop with my shotgun.

It really makes me sad. I rarely play PVE, once a week for new Nightfalls and once a week for raid nights if I am signed up, otherwise I can always be found in PVP. Now with one ammo buff after another (I am beyond pissed about the heavy ammo no longer dropping from dead enemies) and now the hand cannon buff, it really makes me question whether it's worth it or not.

I have generally been a 'glass-half-full' kind of person where Destiny is concerned. But right now...im just sad.

CC

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread