Interesting how experiences differ (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, February 29, 2016, 19:40 (3037 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

What? You could have just run the 34 PoE as a 33 and hand picked the exact gun/armor piece you wanted at max level. Yeah, the challenge modes are a nice addition, but it's been 4 months and fewer than 2 people on my friends list are 320. Compared to it taking maybe one week to hit max level in HoW.

I don't have any characters at 320 - nor do I need to. I have WEAPONS at 320, and some ARMOR at 320 - but no characters above 319. I think all endgame content is completely doable at 311+, and if you're careful, even lower. (I've done Oryx Hard runs with 1-2 players in the 304-6 range.)

In contrast, I wasn't able to consistently finish 34 PoE runs until pretty recently. I remember hours and hours and HOURS of failed attempts. With no successes in the middle to ameliorate the pain.

I guess it goes to show that different content is harder/easier for different people.

You guys are probably just playing high-level content more frequently now than you did previously.

Maybe.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread