Get to know your DBO - SPACE! *sOT*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 24, 2013, 13:27 (3971 days ago)

[S P A C E]

So here I am . . . reading about Super Moons, Destiny, and the Bungie trip to see Shuttle Endeavour, and the "New" Blood here at DBO (not necessarily in that order). I have always had a fascination with space (among . . .well . . . practically everything else) - and I find my self wondering about my fellow DBO compatriots - again particularly the newer posters. ;)

If I were to ask you to meet me in the Oceanus Procellarum of the Moon in Destiny - would you know where to join me? I would like to know that If I was to wonder how (or what) changed the venusian atmosphere of its heavy carbon dioxide and nitrogen atmosphere to they type of atmosphere that would support a forest of trees that could survive such a proximity to the sun - would I be in good company? Has anyone here stayed up till 4 in the morning just to watch streaks of light fall from the sky for the most-brief-of-a moment? (I also used that time to hoard the Oreos - but I digress)

I would say its a safe bet that many of us here can gather a certain enjoyment when it comes to the wonders of Space, I'm simply asking . . .

TL;DR? - How much do you enjoy "Space", What in particular about it, and how do you think such enjoyment and knowledge shall effect how you play Destiny?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread