Get to know your DBO - SPACE! *sOT*

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, June 24, 2013, 22:23 (3970 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It's not so much space that I enjoy specifically, I more enjoy things that fly, whether they fly through air or vacuum. That said, I DO get really excited about the different challenges and opportunities that spaceflight presents, especially in the context of future science tech.

That's what I really love about playing with X-Plane; it's the perfect future-science experimentation tool. I can dream up some future tech, apply its own rules to the creation of an air/space craft, and X-Plane brings the reality of real-world physics (even in space) and you can see how your new craft flies (or doesn't).

As for Destiny; I'm really excited to see what the personal ships are really used for, other than "heralding your arrival to battle". I'm not saying I want dedicated spaceflight levels like Reach had, I'd actually rather have the exploring experience that they talk about on the ground...IN SPACE!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread