What games are you playing? (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 05:58 (2937 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Dying Light: Still haven't beaten February's DLC, since Sammy and I flat-out started the whole game over on the hardest difficulty setting just for lols (kind of says something about how fun it is). Lots of fun, but we wish we had more folks to play with in order to enjoy the great moments such as this one:

Bloodborne. I've never been a Souls fan, but for some reason Bloodborne is one of the best games that I've played in a while. Something sbout the combination of reflexes, timing, and consequence that it does much better than most games. I wasn't very good at first, but I love the improvement aspect of the game.

The Uncharted Collection. Just got started on Uncharted 2. Really looking forward to Uncharted 4, so I'm trying to get through the first three games before it comes out. The problem is that my siblings enjoy watching me play, and they only visit once a week or so, so progress has been slow.

Warframe. The game that never gets old. Sammy recently got back into it, so we've been running the special Shadow Debt event going on this month, which has been ridiculously fun (and extremely difficult). The other night, Sammy wanted to play for some 20 minutes to level up her companion, but then we played through the daily Sortie missions, then helped a friend get through them two more times, then we completed the final Shadow Debt story mission, ultimately spending about four or five hours in the game. And just today (yesterday) at PAX East, DE announced what's coming in the next major update this Spring, and it looks glorious.

The Evil Within. A spiritual sequel to Resident Evil 4, only much more horror-oriented. Fun to play, but it's another slow-progress game that my siblings watch me play.

Battleborne Started playing the Beta after the disappointment that was the Doom Beta, and we got hooked pretty hard. Imagine if Borderlands, Team Fortress, and a MOBA had a baby. With 5-player co-op and class-based multiplayer, Sammy and I are looking to have a great time with this...

Black Ops 3. Map pack just came out this week, so Sammy and I have been playing it a bit. Always fun and relaxing to hop in and drop folks left and right, especially after something as stressful as Bloodborne.

Mirror's Edge Beta. Huge fan of Mirror's Edge, huge fan of RPG elements. Win/win for me.

Destiny: Unfortunately haven't had much time to devote to Destiny recently, though I do try to get some time into it (had a ton of fun with the recent HUDless VoG). I'd love to run the Challenge of Elders this week, but I might not get the chance to, sadly...

And I still have a ton of games on the backburner (Witcher 3, Helldivers, etc.)...

Good times!
(Don't be shy to shoot me an invite if you see me on, Cheap, I'm always happy to help a fellow level up.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread