Uncharted 2 and 3 (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 17:54 (2927 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well, that explains a lot.
I'd hate to be the type of person to distill everything down to a basic black and white explanation. I'd be surprised if you can tell who the enemies are in games, since none of them are twirling their moustaches these days...

For me, a 'zombie movie' can encompass quite a few things. It's not black and white.

I'm far more inclusive than you are.

Clearly. Your arbitrary beliefs and refusal to acknowledge the validity of perspectives contrary to your own totally screams an inclusive, open viewpoint.

Do you think a western can be feminist?

Yes.

That a romantic comedy can shun monogamy?

Definitely.

That science fiction can take place in the past?

Absolutely!

If so, you have to admit a zombie movie doesn't have to be about an encroaching threat.

Not sure what that has to do with your "inclusive" opinion, though I never said that Zombie movies could only be about an encroaching threat. I was comparing zombies to the creatures in I Am Legend, which are vastly different from zombies, right down to the themes in the movie. If you look at films like "My Boyfriend's Back" and "Warm bodies", the zombies there are sentient, and aren't used to portray an encroaching threat, and that's okay!

Either way, it does nothing to support your own statement. According to you, anything that is a human/human-like creature behaving aggressively is immediately a zombie. So by that logic, Fury Road, Signs, and The Avengers are all zombie movies.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread