How to level for the raid (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 20:35 (2825 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 20:43

Cody has explained in other comments that for him, the raid IS Destiny. It is the reason he plays the game. He has also stated many times that the experience of a blind run is his absolute favorite part of the game. He has ALSO explained that rushing to gear up is not his ideal situation... he's said many times that he would prefer to wait and take his time. His concern is that the longer he waits, the more difficult it will be for him and the rest of his raid team to remain spoiler free. You don't have to care about remaining spoiler free the way he does (I don't care about it myself), but there is absolutely nothing wrong with his desire to make the most out of the part of the game that he looks forward to above all else.

I would be 100% more comfortable if the No Seeing Eye dogs had filled up with 6 (or more) confirmed. I am nervous because there were only 3. The thing Korny forgets about is that it requires 5 other people to do the raid. What they do, their schedule, etc can really impact YOUR enjoyment of the raid.

I feel like if I can't do the raid blind the first time, with everybody in the group blind, then it's not worth doing at all. I really feel that way. I'm racing to gear up because right now that seems to be the only way to do it. This is not ideal. You think I WANT this?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread