How to level for the raid (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 20:51 (2825 days ago) @ dogcow

Except you're grossly exaggerating about that too. Just doing the story missions and a bit of Engram decoding boosts you up to the 350-ish area. Trials won't be back for over a week, and there's days to go before the Raid, which only needs you to be 360 to complete. Is that such a crazy goal that requires "dozens of hours"? I'm 348 after last night, and my Vault is still stocked with Exotics that I haven't bothered to decode (really, nothing new interests me loot-wise outside of the Raid sniper and Pulse Rifle).

I think you're guilty of grossly exaggerating too Korny. I'm at 339 (with weapons I don't like) at the end of the story missions, nowhere near 350.

I'm also forced to remember King's Fall, where the level requirement to start the raid was not sufficient to finish the raid, and we all had to grind the first half of the raid for several weeks until we got the right drops and were able to level up high enough to beat Oryx. Hopefully this new raid doesn't fall into the same pattern.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread