*SP* Raid Encounters (that aren't the Labyrinth) (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 12:25 (2408 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm enjoying the artwork here the most. I did not expect to be landing on a Golden Palace. The opening area had me awestruck. The mechanics have been clear yet disguised. I'm looking forward to continuing the raid.

Yeah, it's all refreshing, and I'll gladly grind the raid over and over for the shader alone.

My only complaint so far, it doesn't seem like you get drops, at least from what I have seen. While we haven't fought a boss yet (hopefully soon!) We have only got a few key items, High power legendary engrams, and tokens for a new vendor. I'm hoping that we get gear drops during the Raid, as opposed to only being able to use tokens.

The Bath house does have drops. Remember when I was saying that Sammy got a Ghost?

Turns out she had gotten the raid Auto Rifle, called "Ghost Primus", and it looks pretty dang sweet (also has a perk called Ambitious Assassin, which overflows the magazine based on rapid kills before reloading, which I'm sure isn't exclusive, but I hadn't heard of it before). Also has the raid shader as the default color preset, so it saves you some glimmer. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread