I don't like the sound of that! (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 01:24 (2412 days ago) @ Beorn

The raid has been fairly bug-free for us so far (knock on wood), with the one exception being the corpse run to the loot chest. It'd be awful to not get credit for completion on the final event. If it really is as common as it sounds, I bet Bungie's going to have it fixed soon.

I don't know that it's "common" but I've definitely seen a few reports of it happening.

We finished The Guantlet tonight (I really, really love that encounter. It's the right mix of shooting aliens, coordination, improvisation if something goes wrong, and platforming). I really like the "hit your marks" aspect of this raid in general, with it still being a hell of a lot more forgiving than King's Fall.

We got to Callus and spent some time banging our head against him. We spent a lot of time just getting to the first damage phase. We spent some time juggling players around between in or out positions to see where folks were comfortable, and spent a lot of time just plain not executing well (a lot of that is on me for sure, tonight--I wasn't playing well at all once we finished the Gauntlet). We only got to the damage phase once before it got too late for folks, but I think we have it figured out now and will be able to take him out next time we jump in.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread