Destiny 2's inventory is infuriating! (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Thursday, December 14, 2017, 04:54 (2377 days ago) @ Morpheus

Not to be a dick, but...

Too late.

it's been like that since D1 launch. That sucks, but you've just gotta be more observant.

No, it sucks and is stupid and is terrible design. I swear I may even have been in a game with Candland and MENTIONED how terrible this was, that dismantling objects caused other objects to move which the game SHOULD NOT DO and it's infuriating that the system still works that way.

I admit, the thing is kinda stupid like that, but look at it from the other side--if Oryx is fisting and you realize in a panic your Heavy synths are all on another character, once you get DIM to finally load and figure out how to cooperate, where do you think you'd want to see those synths when they eventually (don't) transfer?

First in line.

Sorry to hear it, but just go careful next time.

No. There is no excuse for this crap. Don't make one. This is not a gameplay issue. It isn't part of the game to have to anticipate that while you're holding down a button waiting forever for the stack of things to dismantle, it's going to suck in the next item from a nearby stack. No. Just no.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread