Not impressed (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, January 11, 2018, 21:00 (2451 days ago) @ CyberKN

How many times are we gonna do this? I feel like we’re reliving Destiny 1. Bungie listened then, and then D2 undid a lot and has had even more controversy that appears slimy and potentially purposely deceitful. So now we get features soon that we already had before but were taken away for this game, and we’ll I assume get a slow drip into next year or even more content and features we lost. SRL? Maybe cutting out with temp playlists in Crucible so that we can have all our options? It’s gotten old. Bungie’s going to need to wow me going forward if they want my money for expansions. D2 has been a great game that is also unsatisfyingly disappointing and filled with so many of the same mistakes and issues we dealt with in D1 that even with the endless improvements over D1, it’s just gotten exhausting and not worth the effort to care to bother. At least the game is still fun, but none of this has me hyped or excited for more. Not many people on my friend’s list even plays D2 anymore, me included, and that’s unfortunate. Lots of way better games out there with way less drama. But good for Bungie for trying to do a thing they did before I suppose.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread