TL;DR - Sleep? What's that! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, January 11, 2018, 21:56 (2305 days ago) @ CyberKN

Granted par for the course, but... goodness what a list.

Big things for me really are Mods & Vault which are the bain of my Destiny 2 existence. I can't play Destiny 2 in till these things get implemented because - I MUST HAVE ALL THE THINGS! One of everything. Mostly.

Mods 2.0

Work is underway on a full rework of armor and weapon mods. This will focus on reducing redundant mods, more unique theming, and greatly increasing their impact on your power. We are aiming for a February release, but the scope of the rework could push parts or all of it out to early spring. We will be evaluating how Mods play into the Bright Engram economy as a result, because we’re sensitive to pay-to-win outcomes.

Vault space

We are targeting an additional 50 slots to player vaults. We don’t believe just adding more space is a complete solution and are actively working on other changes to reduce load on your vault space.

We are adding an Exotic accessory tab to Vault collections so you will no longer need to spend Vault space on Exotic Ships, Sparrows, and Ghosts.

But that's OK! Because I'm currently helplessly addicted to Titanfall 2 right now. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

No BIG! :D

Just. Helplessly. Addicted.

Seriously. Please. Send help. Oh my goodness, it's so much fun! ._. Yet... I have so much work to do. DARN YOU ADULTING!

Just one more game! ಥ_ಥ

|

|

|

;P (It really is super fun though.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread