Stealth-action game recommendations (Off-Topic)

by Kahzgul, Sunday, January 28, 2018, 14:15 (2279 days ago) @ Oholiab

Some of Shadow of War is stealth based, though the game is generally considered an action game, i found the stealth pretty great.

The Metal Gear Solid series is largely stealth based as well.

Sniper Elite is not exactly "stealth" based, but is a sniper game where staying far away from the enemy and picking them off when they can't fight back in the rule, which works out great and has that same Splinter Cell sniper feel. Plus, you know, really disgusting x-ray/millimeter scanner closeups of shooting a guy's balls off.

Thief was a great stealth game that I really loved.

Dishonored is a vastly superior game when played as a stealth game, though much of its design pushes you towards murdering everyone.

In a different vein, Alien: Isolation is arguably a stealth game, albeit one where you are largely powerless and hiding rather than sneaking around to assassinate someone.

The Persistence is the best VR game I've ever played, and is a zombie horror stealth game where your friends can log in on their phones or tablets and help you out. Or totally blow your cover and draw all of the zombies right to you. I really hope you can trust your friends, for your sake.

Fortnite's battle royale pvp can be played to great success as a stealth game ;)

Large portions of The Last of Us are stealth-based.

Same goes for Tomb Raider. The Tomb Raider reboots are freaking GREAT btw.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread