on Fortnite... (Off-Topic)

by Kahzgul, Monday, January 29, 2018, 14:03 (2275 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thief was a great stealth game that I really loved.

hmmm.. I downloaded this when it was free on XBL. I'll give it another go.

Dishonored is a vastly superior game when played as a stealth game, though much of its design pushes you towards murdering everyone.

I hear good things about this. Can I play 2 without playing the first one?

I've not played the 2nd one yet, personally, but I hear that you can. That being said, why would you? Just buy the first one for like $5 used and go to town.

Fortnite's battle royale pvp can be played to great success as a stealth game ;)

crazymoose117 just got into this game over the last week. I gave it a shot today. My first drop, I glided on top of a roof with a shotgun and missed the spot by a hair. At the same time, an enemy landed on the shotgun, acquired it, and killed me right as I touched down. Game over. "That's it", I asked? Crazymoose117 was too busy laughing to answer me.

Hahahahhahaha. And yet you can leave the game and get into a new one looooong before the original game ends. This keeps the better players sequestered in the endgame of their first game, and lets the worse (or newer) players hop game to game to game very quickly as they learn the ropes.

Large portions of The Last of Us are stealth-based.

Xbone?

Ahh, no. Sorry!

Same goes for Tomb Raider. The Tomb Raider reboots are freaking GREAT btw.

Ok, if I had to get one of the reboots, which one??

I would start with the first one because it'll be way cheaper. They're equally excellent games, super fun, and well, exciting in a cinematic way that many games attempt but very very few succeed at.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread