You jest, but... (Off-Topic)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, January 29, 2018, 12:32 (2278 days ago) @ Funkmon

I played a game of adult kick the can a few years ago and we had a blast. Our version was a little bit different though.

It wasn't in the woods, it was in town, so we were running all about the neighborhood. My driveway was base, which held the can out in the open. One person was the jailkeeper, and guarded the can.

Everyone else would sneak around and try to run up and kick the can over. If the jailkeeper saw you and yelled your name, you were in jail at the base. The objective was for the jailkeeper to capture everyone through visual sight and yelling their name. But if there are people in jail, and someone can successfully kick the can, everyone in jail gets to go free while the jailkeeper retrieves the can and puts it back in the proper spot. So you have to run away and hide pretty quickly before jailkeeper starts yelling names. The last person alive wins and becomes the jailkeeper in the next round.

Also the prisoners can distract the jailkeeper.

So yes...Kick the Can IS the ultimate sneaking game.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread