So what's the absolute worst game you own? (Gaming)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, April 23, 2018, 18:05 (2195 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Lego Star Wars - I've never played it by myself though, only with my (at the time) 2.5 year old son. It was the most frustrated thing ever. The shared screen co-op was rage inducing.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - I don't remember what I payed for this game or if it was a game with gold but I just remember playing it for 20 minutes and being confused, annoyed and frustrated.

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - This is when Rock Band was all the rage and they turned the GH Franchise into garbage music designed to use a full ensemble instead of focusing on the guitar hero aspect.

Contra: Shattered Soldier (PS2) - This game had all of the difficulty of the NES Contra games but ramped up due to all the PS2 power. My goodness this game was obnoxiously hard.

Flatout 2 (Xbox) - The original Flatout was super fun, glitches and all. To this day one of my favorite racing games. But Flatout 2 was the ramped up sequel that lost the racing aspect and focused more on nitros and crashing into debris.

But the worst...THE WORST...ABSOLUTE WORST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED

Steven Segal is the Final Option

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread