So what's the absolute worst game you own? (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 23, 2018, 19:50 (2194 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm not sure I own, which I'm interpreting as "Spent Money On", any games that I don't like. There is nothing I play right now where I feel a need to declare that it's the "absolute worst". I have purchased games though where I went "this isn't for me" and returned or traded in. In the two instances that I can recall at the moment, both are because I was hoping for something to fill a niche at that time. Both these instances that I recall are for the Xbox 360.

A very very early launch game for the 360, Chromehounds lost my interest in the tutorial. It's foggy, but I found it to be slogish or slow er... something. I was hoping for something with MechAssault type game play.

The second game isn't a bad game. It just wasn't for me, not what I was looking for. Hitman: Absolution was my first and possibly last Hitman game. Y'all may have been made recently aware how much of a unfiltered Splinter Cell fan I am, and at the time... I really wanted to play a stealth game proper (among other reasons). The tone of that game just wasn't... "me". While Splinter Cell is often smart, Hitman: Absolution was crude. I could never get "myself" into the game. It felt 3rd person + 3rd person... I... I'm not sure exactly how to explain it more.

Having said all that, there is one franchise of games that counts as the worst that I own right now.

It's Destiny. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We'll see.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread