E3 2018 | Microsoft - My Thoughts (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 10, 2018, 17:05 (2144 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

[*]Dying Light 2 (Gameplay)

I wanted to play the 1st game, but never got around to it. It's been a while since I played a "your choices matter" game. I've heard good things about how the 1st game was supported, so this seems like I might give this game a shot.

[*]The Division 2 (Gameplay)

I have yet to play the new, improved, and fixed Division 1. I just have no care to. Well, at least there's going to be a beta.

[*]Microsoft Buys Four Independent Studios - Undead Labs, Playground Games, Compulsion, & Ninja Theory.

Good.

[*]Forza Horizon 4.

See "Halo Infinity"

[*]Metro Exodus.

Holy shit this game is realistically beautiful.

[*]Ori And The Will Of The Wisps

Holy shit this game is stylistically beautiful.

[*]Halo Infinite

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that, despite its shortcomings - Destiny and thus Bungie has changed the industry. Again.

Big open social worlds that are no longer limited to MMOs. Forza Horizon 4 has public events? Oh, you don't say. And for Halo Infinite? Well. It's a whole new engine. It's speculation on my part but... "Infinite". Halo... the shared world shooter. If it is truely this, then we have come full circle in a way.

Halo as been inspired by Bungie.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread