Time To Step Back For A Bit. (Criticism)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 05:49 (1979 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

We shouldn't be asking for games that demand our attention so greedily and no one should be making them.

And there lies the problem with AAA+ and games as service.

Right, but Destiny is absurdly expensive for me because I've not run most of the Raids across Destiny 1 and 2 even a single time. Can never find a solid group of people. Randoms gatekeep. I've put up requests here and in other spaces that usually get ignored. Destiny is probably the biggest waste of money I've ever spent on a game. It's great in a lot of ways, the best in some...but when it comes to monetary value none of that makes up for it.

And I get that. I just popped in saying that there are two sides to the coin. When I heard the above bold, I just wanted to add that that it wasn't true because there are, from what I've seen, a lot of people where this isn't a problem but actually a benefit. I'm not discounting your experience, because you are the other side of the coin and I'm sorry that you are.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread