That cringeworthy Shoulder charge at the end... (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 11:17 (2062 days ago) @ TheeChaos
edited by MacAddictXIV, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 11:22

I'm perfectly okay with them fixing what you describe if they fix the broken shoulder charge at 9 seconds. There have been so many times I've bounced off people or gone right by them when they are literally blocking my way.

That is the only case where locking on works well for Titans. Don't even get my started on the Sentinel Super.

I don't want them to nerf shoulder charge at all. If it takes another hit to kill afterwards, it would be a weak ability. Just bring up the other ones to match.

The bug made me laugh, but at least he was able to get it back instantly after sprinting again. If that were the hunter uppercut he would be waiting on his ability to recharge or have to use his dodge to get it back.

Well, of course he got it back, it did no damage because it didn't hit him. I haven't played the hunters, but all I know is that shoulder charge is a risk reward ability. You are completely defenseless when you use it. Yes, it one shots and it is very viable in close quarters, but it can be easily countered if you are careful. I don't know the perks of the uppercut. But I would assume the throwing knives aren't a 1 hit because they are just that, throwing knives. Maybe this is another case of, overall the hunter's and titan's are balanced and we shouldn't be comparing abilities one to one.

I feel like if the knife was a 1 hit precision kill then they would have to take away the ability that gives it back on precision hit. Otherwise there are people who would just be using knives. Not only that, but you can get a second knife with armor right?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread