That cringeworthy Shoulder charge at the end... (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 10:45 (2062 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Thanks for the well written response. I enjoy healthy conversations.

I did some processing last night with everyones input, Thanks everyone!

Seeing the risk/reward side, and level of commitment needed to shoulder charge I will concede its closer balanced than I rambled about yesterday.

I still believe hunter throwing knife could benefit from a buff to bring it closer to the other classes. Having to use a knife, dodge, and another knife to get a kill seems a little unfair when you lose your abilities hit or miss, and you have a larger room for error.

Too bad theres no crossplay, we could private match together and do some in game testing of our own. I wish I had the patience to do what Korny does with the videos.

Yeah, I also think it needs a buff, but I worry about a buff that would give it a 1 hit kill only because of how "easy" it would be to go on a killing spree with just knives. I would be totally okay if it was something like, get a kill with a knife, the next one is a one hit kill or something like that :D

Or even 1 hit kill for a couple seconds after a dodge. I could see people comboing it and having fun. That would also make dodges more offensive too!

Ok then why use a sniper rifle when a knife can 1 hit kill and has waaaaaay more aim assist? You can even get them back immediately on precision kill so you have unlimited ammo if you are good.

To me, knives are meant to finish off damaged opponents while you are in the air or when you are about to duck out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread