That cringeworthy Shoulder charge at the end... (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 12:07 (2062 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Please explain?

Other than the triple jump, their abilities are not as strong as other classes.

Grenades: No Pulse type. Vortex is close but not as good

Melee: No One hit kill, no return health on kill, maybe apply a burn.

Class: Solid for PVP but only benefits yourself. Invis dodge is one of the best.

Supers: Golden gun gets NO "super shield". None of the supers give heals on kills. All but Golden gun are outrun by titan and warlock skating. Hunters are supposed to be the most mobile, but pop a super and they get outran by people literally jumping away. Don't get me wrong, you can wreek some havoc, but it requires better situation than a hammerbro who can fly high and hurl tracking hammers and get heals back. Luckily the Spinny staff arcstrider has balanced this out a bit =]

The greatest advantage of Golden gun is that you point and shoot and people die, basically instantly. I can't think of another super that has that ability that isn't close range. Which doesn't seem powerful, but man oh man I've lost so many times to golden gunners because I get sniped as my hammer arm is pulled back to kill one.

Like MacAddict said, maybe we shouldn't be comparing 1v1. I still feel some changes could be made to further the balance or at least make some classes less aggravating to play against.

+1

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread