THAB 3.21.19 (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, March 21, 2019, 22:54 (1855 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I was talking to some other folk about the Allegiance Quest split as we basically came to this conclusion:

Yeah… It’s not that the Aunor stuff wasn’t neat. She had a cool story all the way through… It’s just when the entire season is about a newer character with great voice and animation who is caught up in some of the oldest of Destiny’s mysteries… of course you’ll get 75% of the people to choose that side first.

Now… if they roll out having Zavala or Ikora rally you to the Vanguard’s cause or if they unleash Gambit Ultimate where being killed by the Primeval deletes your character, I think you might see things change…

Of course, my guess was a much more even split with Drifter not even winning. But you all know where my loyalties lie:

I like the idea of the Iron Banner boost, but 30 minutes is like 1.9 games... It should at least be an hour or two if those things are gonna be handed out via RNG.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread