I disagree. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, March 25, 2019, 08:54 (1856 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I did read it all. I trust Aunor about as much as I trust the Drifter (or the Traveler, for that matter). I’m not a big fan of secret police.

Secret was the wrong choice :D They are really just the police in my eyes. Or I guess more like Military Police as we are basically humanities army.

As for trust... Yeah, I see Aunor, the Praxic fire, and the Vanguard as an established order that has been working well, maybe not great as you mentioned, but well for quite some time now. Yes, there are still mysteries out there, but to trust a guy that is letting guardians die in an experiment/test for his own gain is not someone I want to side with.

I am firmly in the camp that the Vanguard is doing what they can, but they’re doing it pretty incompetently. There are still too many secrets in the Destiny universe, and I’ll play the Drifter’s games to bring them to light.

Ahhh, so you're siding with the drifter because you believe he is the only one capable of exposing all those secrets? I can understand that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread