I disagree. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, March 25, 2019, 10:00 (1830 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I did read it all. I trust Aunor about as much as I trust the Drifter (or the Traveler, for that matter). I’m not a big fan of secret police.

Secret was the wrong choice :D They are really just the police in my eyes. Or I guess more like Military Police as we are basically humanities army.

As for trust... Yeah, I see Aunor, the Praxic fire, and the Vanguard as an established order that has been working well, maybe not great as you mentioned, but well for quite some time now. Yes, there are still mysteries out there, but to trust a guy that is letting guardians die in an experiment/test for his own gain is not someone I want to side with.

Um... now you're believing the false info that got her started in the first place. There's no evidence that any guardians have died in this experiment, and she (grudgingly) admitted that in one of the messages.

If I believe the lore/stories that have come out, then yes there is evidence. There is a story between the drifter and a guardian (Titan?) who was only 1 of 4 guardians that lived through a gambit match. Rightly so, the guardian was not happy with the drifter even though they all signed up for it.

But you are right, from what I remember, that Aunor has no evidence on the drifter. Yet.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread