I disagree. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, March 25, 2019, 07:05 (1858 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It’s not a choice between Drifter or Vanguard. The Vanguard is explicitly okay with what the Drifter is doing.

Also, what’s the choice matter? Why are we choosing? There isn’t some showdown happening. Just the Drifter doing his thing and one lone sanctimonious dipshit Warlock meddling to feel important.

Did you read Aunors notes? The lore? Who we all believe the drifter to be? If you did you would know that Aunor is the Guardian's secret police. She isn't some dipshit warlock (yes, I'm defending a warlock), she is a defender of the light by stopping any guardian who would dabble in darkness. And guess what? the drifter is a VERY suspicious fellow. Yes, she comes off as a zealot, but she is just doing her due diligence as the law in this land. And not only that, she investigated US, the only witness that was there during Cayde's death and she didn't find any evidence to help with the death of Cayde so she let it go.

This whole thing is a choice between siding with pure light (Traveler) and the hope that it is enough to fight back the bad guys or if dabbling in with darkness will give us an edge (Drifter).

I personally like Aunor. I like the drifter as a character but I would never trust the drifter. Ever. I respect his mentality, but I would never do what he does. But, I still don't know enough about either of them, so I will continue to wait to see what else is out there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread