Destiny in 2019 (Destiny)

by Durandal, Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 11:27 (1856 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I agree, Zevala has taken the brunt of the criticism of late. His struggles with holding everything together without Cayde, and now Ikora, need some expansion.

Equally, we have plenty of voices saying you can use darkness, and that the Light isn't all it's cracked up to be. We need a new speaker to advocate for the Light and the Traveler, to tell her side of the story.

From a supers standpoint:

Ark Strider suffers from dodging/reflecting being too limited compared to stealth. You run out of super too fast while people can just jump away most of the time, plus they see you coming, so they can prep. This means from a melee standpoint players will choose voidblades as they offer far more advantages to compensate for the lack of range and reflection.

Void Titans have an advantage in that they have a melee power that can block, plus a ranged attack. Their lack of use is due again to the same limitations that ark striders have in that everyone can see you coming and avoid you most of the time, jumping and running away.

The bubble and the shield are also harder to use then the dawnblade, so from a blueberry standpoint why go that route?

I think there is an issue with having to level up before trying the new content. I have a newborn now and can't put 10 hours a week into the game anymore. By the time I get to max out level on one character the new content will be out.

Same with titles and such, I'm not going to be able to reset pvp 5 times in a season, and if i'm lucky I'll get gambit once. It's a bit dishearting now to know I can't do the top tier stuff and I haven't seen the inside of a raid since Eater of Worlds. it would be nice if there was an option to face raids at a lower level for the armor and weapons sans the high PL.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread