Destiny in 2019 - Fixed that for you (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 13:43 (1850 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Nah, he’s right.

The game is designed so that “fun” doesn’t matter. It’s just a checklist of stuff to do every week, and if you don’t do that checklist, you can forget about keeping up and doing the newest, high tier content.

He is right if you only find raids fun. But I would guess that the majority find Destiny fun. I am one of those people who find Destiny fun. I'm not saying there could be some changes to make it better for some people. But y'all are saying we are all on a hamster wheel hoping we can finally get some cheese.

In my situation, it's not that I only find Raids fun, it's just that I find the raids to be a lot of fun. I didn't power level fast enough to play the latest Raid when it launched and as it is, the crew I normally raid with has already moved on and I missed out on my "easy" option for doing the Raid and now have to rely on other ways of organizing a raid.

So it's just generally frustrating when I fall behind on the grind and miss out on these activities when they're at their peak. Hell I tried to do some Black Armory forges with my dad the other day and we only got a couple people that we ended up matching with over 2 hours... I suppose they've moved on to Gambit Prime/Reckoning.

Same here. Are there forum people here who need or want to play older content but are apprehensive about asking for a team? It seems like when I'm on, most of the clan members are doing raid stuff or the same people group up to do certain activities. I rarely send invites out because I don't want to be a bother.

So how do us slow-go gamers meet up? The fireteam builder is a great tool. (The issues is just finding interested people that match your schedule)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread