woh woh woh (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 15:06 (1701 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It’s ridiculous that Titans get a grenade that shuts down Supers more effectively than a subclass that is designed explicitly to do that.

If by "more effectively" you mean you can throw more per game, then yes, they are. But you have to take into account that they have a small blast radius, longer time to activate, and most importantly, they bounce all the hell around the place!!! Nothing is more annoying than watching your grenade bounce off the guy and have the guy kill you.

Yes, I understand you are talented PvP player, and there are many others as well. But for all the times I've tried to run that grenade, I've probably only shut down 1 super. It's soooo hard to actually get someone with it.

I hope you watched that TrueVanguard video Cheapley posted below in this thread. ;)

(Yes, I understand that he's really, really good at placing that grenade. But it's SOOO satisfying to see so many supers die on the vine. He says at the beginning of the video that he set the build up, and played 2 days - all 69 super shutdowns in the vid were captured in those two days.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread