Cruel’s prayers have been answered. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, August 16, 2019, 10:49 (1715 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Roaming supers are being adjusted (no real specifics mentioned). Luke specifically calls out that supers should have to be more thoughtfully deployed and should be able to be challenged. Less super energy gained from orbs, kills, and assists.

Major Crucible changes. Competitive is gone, replaced by 3v3 Survival. Two playlists, one specifically for solo queues. 6v6 Control is a permanent playlist, while a new Classic playlist will have Clash, Supremacy, and Control.

Twilight Gap and Widow’s Court are returning.

Heavy Ammo spawns are being reworked. They are now back to communal pickups, but the opposing team has a limited window to snag some Heavy even if they didn’t get there first.

Luke says that Trials of the Nine (emphasis his) has been put on indefinite hiatus. Combined with the news that they are currently working on 4 versions of 3v3 Elimination that will be tested in Crucible Labs strongly hints that Trials of Osiris is back in the table, eventually.

I can’t believe it, but I think I’m more excited about the PvP stuff than the PvE right now. This all sounds fantastic.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread