Wow. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 16, 2019, 14:34 (1713 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Korny, Friday, August 16, 2019, 14:45

Sure they lied for over a year, Korny, but in a couple of months, what they said will turn out to be true! There WILL be some Crucible content added to the game, just like they said there would be!

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward (with justifiably tempered expectations) to what the first big non-Activision-blameable expansion looks like. And yeah, the PvP-focused content that we've been lacking for the past year and a half sounds like it's headed towards a better place.
But communication is something that Bungie has always sucked at, no matter how many "this is just the beginning" streams they cobble together right around Marketing Hype Time for their next expansion. These word vomits are a good step towards the DEstiny era that a lot of us have hoped for, and they are immediately more informative than any of the godawful THABs that Bungie gives their anti-social community managers, but I don't think it's wrong to point out that their lack of communication after they make promises still makes them liars when the promises go unfulfilled for ages...

Like I said, it's a good thing that they're owning up to these issues. Hopefully that means They're Listening, and we're actually moving towards a more honest and open future this time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread