To be disappointed here would require surprise. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 17, 2019, 08:12 (1715 days ago) @ Korny

Luke says that Trials of the Nine (emphasis his) has been put on indefinite hiatus. Combined with the news that they are currently working on 4 versions of 3v3 Elimination that will be tested in Crucible Labs strongly hints that Trials of Osiris is back in the table, eventually.

"So why have we been so quiet about PvP? Well, we didn’t have a lot to say. We weren’t actively developing something to hype up. We knew PvP was going to be something everyone got for free in New Light, so it wasn’t really a part of the Shadowkeep core offering."

Remember back when they cancelled TotN indefinitely, but promised that they had folks actively working on the "future evolutions" of PvP? Now he admits that they really didn't have anything over the past year+. It's okay though, I haven't fooled myself into thinking Bungie folks are honest people for a long time, but it's nice to see them owning up to it more now than before.

That is some straight bullshit there Korny. And beyond disingenuous. I look forward to seeing you eat a sock. It's THIS kind of BULL right here that has caused so many a game dev studio to go inward. Check again. Everything is on those pages. Shit, there is a whole page or more talking about how they are working on changing PVP, and you have the audacity to call them liers?

Check again, you still fooled yourself.

[image]

You know... I almost pitty your posts of this particular thread here. I don't think you realize what your words say. I don't think you've given that self-reflection, and now it's too late. It's fascinating. Among all the suring up you attempted, somehow you managed to use more words and STILL say nothing at all. I mean… at least Cody actually SAYS something. If you’re going to reply in bad faith, about how Bungie (and I’m quoting something I read today) “might as well be evil robots or trained murder pigeons or whatever”, wringing their hands among precariously well timed lighting bolts, curling around their fingers dastardly mustaches, then at the very least, please, draw us a picture. If you’re not going to contribute to discussion than at the very least you can be entertaining. Otherwise, why the hell are you here?

I mean, shit, Bungie has certainly earned their moments of ire in their trial and error methods, I’ve certainly written those posts. SO hey, let’s pretend this ridiculous sieve of premise could even hold the egg-yoke slime you’ve provided.

Why in the fuck are you supporting them!?! EH! If they are out to get us, and to straight up lie to our faces, if anyone even remotely believes that, why the fuck are *we* supporting them?! WHY THE FUCK are we still Bungie fans? Why the fuck are you still a Bungie fan Korny?! I restate again, if you even slightly believe your own bile, why the hell are you here? What a great foolishness that would be! And to think... you came here to tell us the you knew they were going to lie?!? (“I haven't fooled myself into thinking Bungie folks are honest people for a long time.“) Well holy fucking shit lets stop the presses, Korny is actually Batman! What. A. Fucking. Joke. It moots everything else you say. You have NO RESPONSE, as your actions speak for you.

It doesn’t hold up, and once again Korny among your pretend of wit, you’ve proven to be the moments fool. Next time you post, check yourself before you wreck yourself. Your post is bullshit-on-fire, and I’ve said my piece.

Oh… and if I was a Mod, I'd ban ya for a week for trollish behavior (or perhaps inadvertently of a lack of reading comprehension). I expect better posts at DBO. Discontent is fine, heck a little heat can be fun between cold spells, but lets keep the baseless salt shit for elsewhere.

TL;DR - Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread