Wow. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 16, 2019, 12:54 (1708 days ago) @ Korny

Luke says that Trials of the Nine (emphasis his) has been put on indefinite hiatus. Combined with the news that they are currently working on 4 versions of 3v3 Elimination that will be tested in Crucible Labs strongly hints that Trials of Osiris is back in the table, eventually.

"So why have we been so quiet about PvP? Well, we didn’t have a lot to say. We weren’t actively developing something to hype up. We knew PvP was going to be something everyone got for free in New Light, so it wasn’t really a part of the Shadowkeep core offering."

Remember back when they cancelled TotN indefinitely, but promised that they had folks actively working on the "future evolutions" of PvP? Now he admits that they really didn't have anything over the past year+. It's okay though, I haven't fooled myself into thinking Bungie folks are honest people for a long time, but it's nice to see them owning up to it more now than before.

That is some straight bullshit there Korny. And beyond disingenuous. I look forward to seeing you eat a sock. It's THIS kind of BULL right here that has caused so many a game dev studio to go inward. Check again. Everything is on those pages. Shit, there is a whole page or more talking about how they are working on changing PVP, and you have the audacity to call them liers?

Check again, you still fooled yourself.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread