Sense & Action (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, December 02, 2019, 22:32 (1617 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I mean. You’re putting forth an image that is reflective of the core concepts of solipsism as if it is adolescent rubbish. Rumination on self actualization and the impacts of social pressures on how that is outwardly expressed is probably one of the best and most digestible things Cody has presented in quite some time. This is a huge topic with many rabbit holes. But he’s actually highlighting a specific circumstance that makes for an even more interesting position for the question.

Also arguments aren’t made to convince your opponent to agree with you, but to ensure that others may see that there are alternatives to your opponent’s conclusions.

I know. I did mention Cyberpunk, did I not? It's not what he said, it's how he said it... as I suppose it tends to be with me. As I recall, I've said that a few times before here.

Also, I've never liked the "argument" concept. More often then not, it always becomes a contest of ego instead of a contest of exploring perspectives you may not of comprehended otherwise. Plus passions tend to get involved, and then everything gets crazy. Winning! Feh. Open the door, and lets explore such brilliant sorrow together, if one can.

That's the simple version anyway.

Then again I suppose doing it "right and proper" would be rather energy intensive wouldn't it.

But Hey! Let's entertain this for but a moment. I have spoken what I see in all its beautiful fallibility, would you have me do anything else?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread