PS4 & Destiny (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 21:07 (3818 days ago) @ Leviathan

Looks fantastic. Really quick cuts on the trailer, I guess that's what the kids like these days?

Not too much new stuff. Definitely not worth me staying up for. (although community game night took care of that. lol)

Im a little disappointed in the early beta access. I doubt that is something that will "move" systems for Sony, and the longer the beta the more info you get for each system... I guess I'm not too worried about it, just wanna see some love thrown to the xbox community too!

It sucks others will get a chance at it before I do, but I actually found it relieving. I hope early-access, or things like it, defines the 'exclusivity' Destiny deals out and not actual game-content for the future. I'm fine with waiting as long as I get the same game.

You kidding? All it means is that others will get to be Guinea Pigs first. In fact Its probably so that they can have a few more days of net code testing for the PS3 and Ps4 since they have much less experience with Sonys stuff.

Exclusivity? HA! Weak. Its all marketing...more so then usual. Delicious.

Again - I can't speak enough on how much this pleases me considering anything else would not be Bungies traditional style.

Then again... it doesn't mean they won't change such a style in the future. :/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread