Time can change me (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, November 15, 2013, 11:12 (3817 days ago) @ yakaman

It's more than mildly annoying to me, though I am loathe to admit it. I can't help but feel left behind a bit by Bungie. I've been an extremely loyal fan for over 10 years and (not coincidentally) lean XBox and XBox One.

I feel a bit like a 2nd class citizen, like Bungie prefers the other gamer with the Playstation. One might draw the conclusion that since their primary intent is to serve Playstation first, XBox customers will be a secondary concern.

Imagine how you would feel if Bungie was the darling developer for your favorite platform, and then announced they were moving to be an exclusive on a platform that didn't exist yet, and could not say that they would ever support your platform of choice again.

Party like it's 2000!

It's hard for me to get too upset.

The main reason why I'm thinking of the PS3 is because I think they'll be really cheap, there are some games I want to play, I need a blu-ray player, and I was thinking it'd be neat to try the beta on two platforms.

I also know myself. When the Halo 3 beta came out, I didn't have a 360. I was so sad and pathetic that a friend (who wasn't a big Halo fan) loaned me his for a week. I might not be that sad having to wait for the beta instead of being shut out completely, but I can be pretty irrational about Bungie. I admit it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread