My Beta Thoughts and Feedback (Lots of Text) (Destiny)

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Sunday, August 03, 2014, 18:13 (3573 days ago) @ Avateur
edited by Doooskey, Sunday, August 03, 2014, 18:19

I'm actually coming at it from a similar perspective to your own. Often times you get too many people voting for the same map over and over again, and it gets old. Or in the Beta, even though there were only two maps, at one point we played the Moon for an hour straight, then went to Venus, then the Moon multiple times again. 50/50 chance that felt like there was not enough Venus. That also can get old (or maybe Bungie had it set that way on purpose, who knows).

I'm banking on this being a Beta issue (since most of the time only 2 maps were available), but my group seemed to spend match after match on the Moon, get one Venus, and then go back to the freaking Moon. Even when the Iron Banner opened, it felt like that damn Moon map was the most heavily weighted.

I liked the Moon OK, but I LOVED the other 3 maps. It was just frustrating getting stuck doing 4-5 matches in a row on the Moon multiple times. I just like variety.

Update: I just checked my stats. In my last 20 games, 10 of them were on First Light. (15 of the 20 games were Iron Banner). Only 4 on Shores of Time in that span.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread