Nope (Destiny)

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Friday, August 15, 2014, 12:58 (3514 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Hello,

I see what you are saying and I would normally agree, given your Halo 3 example.

The difference here is that the DLC for 360 and for XB1 are NOT the same product. One is a DLC for 360, and the other is a DLC for XB1, which means that the product is a different one, the code is a different one, and they will probably end up charging for each one.

We have never, I believe, faced a gaming situation like this one. I think Microsoft and Bungie will pat themselves on the back for letting us take our character from one console to the other.

However, I think that will be the end of it. Also, remember that Bungie and Microsoft WANT PEOPLE TO GET NEW CONSOLES. If you keep letting people go back and forth to play with friends in the old system, you are encouraging people NOT to buy the new consoles.

Like I said, I would usually agree, but I sincerely believe they will make you buy each one for each console. Seems like the pro-business thing to do.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread