In addition, (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, August 15, 2014, 13:34 (3535 days ago) @ bluerunner

I ain't mad, but I would like to know how it's all going to work ahead of time so I can plan accordingly. If I gotta pay twice, so be it. I just want to know for sure, or at least leave a nice enough sob story that they might feel generous. :P

I know it's not what you want to hear, and I don't want to sound all "Korny" about it, but your Destiny experience, especially since you want to game with your family, is better suited to PS4. For now.

I know that the start up costs of getting two PS4, and PS+ are cost prohibitive, but in the long run, you should technically save money that way, on games and DLC that is. Maybe.

However, I agree whole 100% that is a bit of a waste when you have two perfectly good consoles already that are capable of playing.

If I were you, I'd be doing exactly what you are doing too and moving my character from XB1 to 360 and vice versa. You've already got equipment that will work, it's just not the most pleasing situation.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread