Similar. Having a lot of fun, barely scratched the surface! (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 02:33 (3526 days ago) @ Avateur

One of many highlights today was jumping onto a shank from above and knifing it till it exploded. The game doesn't have "boarding" so I just have to do it myself. :D

So far I've noticed a lot of little improvements from the Beta. Camera and movement in the Tower seem smoother, and the difficulty as a whole feels different. Enemies are just a tad more intense and it's a nice challenge.

At the rate I'm going, it will probably be the end of the week before I finish these solo missions and then there's all the other modes to tackle. The narrative so far reminds me of Halo CE (this the Covenant - fight them!). Simple setups to expose the world slowly with a lot of neat details to discern in the game itself, from NPC dialogue to item descriptions to design connections, all the while letting me tell my own action adventure through my gameplay. The game feels like a RPG sourcebook and we're the game masters. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread