Your favorite weapons? (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, November 09, 2014, 14:52 (3465 days ago) @ petetheduck

- Scout Rifle,

Do not fancy these. :-/ Used a couple for a while, even got the VoG one, but it's just not a good fit for me.

- Auto Rifle,

Shadow Price has been my go to for a long time now. Got two reload speed upgrades on the SP with a bonus from armor too. When there's a crowd, the clip feels bottomless. Looking forward to Hard Light. SUROS Regime sounds like a pop gun. :P

- Pulse Rifle,

Trying out the Super Pox VLO right now. Feels good. MASSIVE gun. Will be a good non-Shadow Price primary weapon when I'm rocking an Exotic Secondary or Heavy.

//

- Shotgun,

The Comedian with grenade cooldown perk. Great weapon, and helps me keep tossing those flash bangs. Taken the top spot from Invective!

- Sniper Rifle,

Ice Breaker because I hate looking for secondary ammo. Epitaph has been a great one too; my version has ammo bonuses from killing and missing enemies, along with AP ammo. Good Crucible option when I'm rocking The Last Word.

- Fusion Rifle,

Don't use these very much, but enjoying Plan C when I do. 'Scuse me while I whip-oh god it fired already.

- Rocket Launcher
Hezen Vengeance.

Bro fist. Bring the boom.

- Heavy Machine Gun

The Swarm. It's not a machine gun, it's a hand held AA cannon. Mine has a magazine upgrade, as well as grenade cooldown. So nice.

What are your favorite weapons?

No hand cannons for you, Pete? :P I've been utterly unable to put down The Last Word. Working on the last couple damage upgrades right now, and it's just so good. PvE, PvP, doesn't matter. Make like the Flintstones and bambambambam.

One side note: it's so pleasing to Shoulder Charge a larger enemy, then spin out The Last Word and finish him off. So. Cool.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread